Monday, February 18, 2008

Fafi FOTD.. kinda.


So here's the deal.
I already stated how I wasnt really a big fan of the Fafi (Maybe its because I'm literally in nail biting mode waiting for Heatherette).. so I did a basic look. It's a terrible picture, but its pretty much my new MSF with the 187 brush and black eyeliner with a little bit of Hottest Pink Mac SE Glitter and Fun N Sexy Lipstick.
I know, it's basic, but I'm making an appearance at my new Salon today to drop off some papers and I didnt want to go overboard.
My outfit is pretty killer though. Black T Shirt dress with a Black and Pink houndstooth belt with my YSL MaryJanes.... uhh HAYY.
So thats pretty much it on my end.
EIther today or tomorrow I am going to post a few reviews of products that I LOVE but that I don't really talk about too much... Im not really sure why.
EDIT:
Here's a possibly better picture of my semi-Fafi look!
My hair in this picture is actually done, so I don't look like a bum.
My eyes look REALLY blue in this picture, which makes me excited. :)

No comments: