Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Beauty Reviews!

I've been saying that I was going to write reviews on my favorite products for a while now, and for some reason, I have been putting it off. So, here I go.
My first favorite product is Bobbi Brown's Creamy Concealer Kit.
What makes this a "kit" is that is includes the creamy concealer as well as a loose setting powder which is found in the base of the housing. The concealer itself is just like the name says, creamy. This may not be such a good idea for people with very oily skin or for people who have very oily skin under their eyes. For me, the concealer stays on all day and doesn't crease, even when using the setting powder. I love this product and I haven't found a product that works as well as this in a long time.
Another product that has become a staple in my collection is Imju Fiberwig Mascara.This mascara is a very black, glossy color. As you can see it has a huge amount of very fine stiff bristles which create voluminous, long, curvy lashes. This mascara has been receiving praise from magazines such as Cosmopolitan and People, and I came across it about a year ago and I use it when I want to create a look that requires a dramatic eye.

I have been a Sonia Kashul Brush fan for a couple years now. Im not exactly thrilled to throw almost $100 on 2 brushes at Mac, when I can spend under $10 and get a similar quality brush
These brushes are made out of Sable, and Sonia Kashuk is totally against animal testing, which is a huge plus for me. I use the brush pictured as a highlighter under by brow bone, on top of my cheeks and by my temples. It can also be used to place an all over wash of color to the entire eyelid. I really enjoy her brushes and I keep a travel set handy all the time.

I was originall going to write more, but I am exhausted, so I am going to go take a nap. You all be good and have fun.

No comments: