Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm really not thrilled with this FOTD, but I'll post it anyways...

Hey guys! I've been pretty good at keeping up with this, even though I am SO SWAMPED with my classes and work. I'm pretty damn proud of myself, I must say.
So, I thought I would bring back some stuff from the Heatherette collection, since I went crazy and bought everything and I am still obsessed with it, especially trio 1.
For this look I happened to use trio 2, which isn't my favorite color palette, but I thought I would use it anyways. It was just sitting in my vanity all by itself begging for me to play with it, so I gave in.

Here's what I used:

Face:
MUFE Mat Velvet + in 55
MUFE Full Coverage Concealer in 4
Mac MSF Natural in Medium Dark
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Orgasm Blush

Eyes:
Mac Artifact Paint Pot
Mac Bare Study Paint Pot
Mac Heatherette Trio 2 - all colors
Mac Nocturnelle Eyeshadow
Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
Mac Feline Kohl Power
Mac Zoomlash in Zoomblack

Brows:
Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar
Mac clear brow set

Lips:
Mac Syrup Lipstick
Mac C-Thru Lipglass mixed with...
Mac Starlet Kiss Lipglass


These colors don't really look too good on me, but I just had to mess around with it. Usually, as you all know, I go for something really dark and smoky, but today I just decided to have some fun.
Well, that was a fun break, now I am off to the library to do some more work for school. I practically live there, I should start having my mail and bills sent there. Haha.

- Samantha

No comments: