Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mac Studio Tech Review


I am so sorry that I have not been keeping up, but I promise I am going to start really trying to get people into my blog. I love writing about cosmetics, and I hope you enjoy reading about what I have to say. With that said, I am obsessed with Mac Studio Tech. I am NC30, just for reference, and this foundation is amazing. Like I have said before, I have rosacea, and it is hard to find a foundation that doesn't flake or crack on my skin. I have been using Prime Time primer by Bare Escentuals, and at first I was really scared that the somewhat oily consistency of Studio Tech mixed with a silicon based primer would leave my skin looking really skiny, however I couldn't be more wrong.
So, I started my daily makeup regimen. I used Bliss Labs face wash, followed by Clean & Clear anti shine moisturizer, and then applied my Prime Time, and used Bobby Brown undereye concealer with setting powder. Then, I took out my Mac 190 brush and went to town. The texture of the foundation is amazing. It felt like silk on my skin.
The coverage is extremely buildable, and I was able to have sheer coverage on my forehead (since I don't really have any discoloration or problem skin there), and build a more intense coverage on my cheeks, which are red and bumpy.
After I was finished applying my Studio Tech, I used Bare Minerals Mineral Veil, and tada. I was good to go.
I couldn't be happier with this purchase. The only downside was the purchasing price, but I would have spent double, knowing how amazing it would be.
I am going to post a picture sometime later tonight or tomorrow, so check back to see it in person!


EDIT:
I told you I would post pictures, so here they are. I also did a little FOTD since I was bored. Enjoy.


Heres what I used:
Face:
Prime Time by Bare Escentuals Facial Primer
Mac Studio Tech in NC30
Bobby Brown Undereye Concealer in Warm Beige
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
Mac Blush in Dollymix

Eyes:
Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study
Mac Pigment in Vanilla
Mac e/s in Goldmine
Mac e/s in Carbon
Mac Pigment in Dark Soul
Zoom Lash in Black
Mac e/l in Smolder

Lips:
Mac C Thru l/g
Revlon RSVPINK l/g

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Studio Tech looks really god on you. I would never guess u have redness on the cheeks.