Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Brazillian Straightening & FOTD

So, working at a salon, I change my hair all the time. Most recently, as of last night, to be precise. I decided to undergo the Brazillian Keratin Straightening treatment. I've heard MANY mixed reviews about this process, which in its formula has Formaldehyde as an ingredient. However, the smoke from the process was absorbed by a teflon coating over the flat iron, so there wasnt much fumes to inhale.
Overall, the process is not done yet. I still can't wash my hair or put it up for another 3 days. But since my hair is so thick, I don't expect that to be a problem.
I will keep you all posted on my hair, but as of now, it feels so healthy and gorgeous!

On the the FOTD.
I love this look, its a dramatic neutral, sort of. I used a gold and tan to make it light and neutral, but then I went into my crease with a matte black to make it dramatic, and I love it.








Heres what I used:
*all mac, unless otherwise noted*


Face:
Oil Control Lotion
Smashbox Color Correcting Photo Finish Primer
SFF - NW30
Select Cover Up - NW25
MSF - Medium Dark


Eyes:
UDPP
Paint Pot - Bare Study
Goldmine e/s
Tan p/g
Vanilla p/g
Carbon e/s
Fluidline - Blacktrack
Zoomlash - Zoomblack

Brows:
Urban Decay Brow Box - Brown Sugar

Lips:
Lollipop Loving l/s
C- Thru l/g



- Samantha

No comments: