Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mac Paint Pots: Review

Hello Ladies & Gents.
So, I know I've been slacking in the updating department, but I'm starting to fix that now.
Today, I have decided to do a review of my all time favorite product... MAC PAINT POTS!
These little guys are fantastic. They are amazing to wear as eye shadow, eye liner, and as a base for eyeshadow. BEHOLD THE PAINT POT!
They are creamy, shimmery, and give the perfect amount of coverage, atleast for me.
I have
Bare Study, which is a champagne with gold and white pearl.
Blackground, which is frosted smoky black grey with multi colored pearl.
& Rollickin', which is an aqua blue green with white pearl.

I love my precious paint pots because they give my shadow an intensity that I can't get with my UDPP.
I use Bare Study everyday, as a highlight or as a base for my entire lid. I use Blackground when I want to do a smokey look, and I use Rollickin' when I have a little bit of blue on my inner corner or wherever.
I highly suggest picking up atleast Bare Study, so you can see how amazing they are.
They are similar to Macs Paints, but easier to work with.
Typically, I use a concealer brush or a brush with nylon or synthetic harder bristles in order to really place the color where I want it.

- I'm sure I will update more later, but for now, I have to go to work.
Love you guys!
- Samantha

No comments: