Monday, September 29, 2008

Wow, It's been forever!



I know I said I was taking a small break, but that turned into a nervous breakdown and well, I'm back!
So, Reid, the boyfriend, or now sort of ex-boyfriend left for Marine boot camp, and I am so proud of him. He actually graduates October 24th, and I am looking forward to seeing him. I haven't seen him since the end of May or beginning of June - I can't remember.
Anyways, I thought I would kick things off with a FOTD and perhaps a review of the new Mac Suite Array eyeshadow duos.
I also did buy a new foundation. For those of you who either know me or have in the past kept up with my beauty blog, I was using Mac Studio Fix Fluid, and I loved it... UNTIL it broke me out so bad that I am scared to even touch it. It's so sad and very weird. I was using that stuff for a long time, so it's crazy that it all of a sudden ravaged my skin. I wish I had pictures, even though they are so not cute and embarrassing.

Anyways, on to the FOTD!

Face:
Smashbox Color Correcting Photo Finish Primer (the green one, for redness, ew)
MUFE Mat Velvet + in 55 (I think)
MUFE Full Cover Concealer in 4
Mac MSF in Medium Dark
Mac pressed blot powder in Medium (oy, I think)

Eyes:
Mac Bare Study Paint Pot
Mac Suite Array eyeshadow duo in Smoke & Ash
Mac eyeshadow in Carbon
Mac eyeshadow in Phloof!
Mac eyeshadow in Knight Devine
Mac Pearlglide eyeliner in Black Russian
Loreal HIP mascara in Black (I forgot the full name or whatever)

Lips:
Mac lipstick in Melrose Mood
Mac lipglass in Dreamy


I hope all is well with you guys, and as always, if you have any questions, comments, or WHATEVER, please e-mail me at: beautyreview@aol.com

The people who read this have really helped me through some seriously shitty times, and I am really looking forward to getting back into this!

- Samantha <3

No comments: