Monday, September 29, 2008

I promised I would get more into this, so HERE!

Hey guys! I decided to change my makeup before I went to work today, and this is what I came up with!
Face:
Smashbox Color Correcting Primer (the green one)
MUFE Mat Velvet+ in 55
MUFE Full Coverage Concealer in 4
Mac MSF Natural in Medium Dark
Nars Blush in Orgasm

Eyes:
Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study
Mac Paint Pot in Rollickin'
Mac Eyeshadow in Phloof!
Mac Pigment in Pink Opal
Mac Eyeshadow in Carbon
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Peace
Mac Pearlglide Eyeliner in Black Russian
Mac Kohl Power Eyeliner in Feline
Mac Fluidline Eyeliner in Blacktrack
Fresh Supernova Mascara in Black

Brows:
Mac Brow Crayon in Spiked
Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar
Mac Brow Set in Show Off

Lips:
Mac Lipstick in Hollywood Nights
Lancome Color Fever Gloss in Volcanic Pink



I also did some haulage the other day for the new Mac collections. I like the Suite Array eyeshadow duos, even though they've been getting some bad reviews online. I should do a formal review sometime tomorrow or today, hopefully. This is what I got.
MUFE Mat Velvet + foundation in 55
MUFE Full Coverage Concealer in 4
Mac Pearlglide Eyeliners in Black Russian, Wolf, and Fly By Blu
Mac Kohl Power Eyeliner in Feline

I didn't take pictures of the Suite Array shadows that I bought because I'm waiting to do a review on them, and because I forgot. Haha.

Love you guys!
- Samantha

No comments: