Monday, October 6, 2008

FOTD, Duh.

Hello loves,
I'm still mighty proud of myself for continuing to keep up with this. As always keep the questions and comments coming. You can always e-mail me at: beautyreview@aol.com

Anyways, on to the FOTD. I have been having a hard time finding the motivation to do anything dramatic since I get up so early for classes and I have work most days, but today, I awoke bright and rejuvenated... thanks to a little friend called Lunesta.

Face:
Smashbox Color Correcting Primer - the green one for redness, eww!
MUFE Mat Velvet + in 55
MUFE Full Coverage Concealer in 4
Mac MSF Natural in Medium Dark
Nars Bronzer in laguna
Mac Mineralize Blush in Pleasentry

Brows:
Mac Brow Pencil in Stud
Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar
Mac Clear Brow Set

Eyes:
Mac Paint Pot - Bare Study
Mac Pink Opal Pigment
Mac Silver Fog Pigment
Mac Knight Divine Eyeshadow
Mac Carbon Eyeshadow
Mac Blacktrack Fluidline
Mac Feline Kohl Power
Mac Wolf Pearlglide Pencil
Mac Zoomblack Zoomlash

Lips:
Mac Slimshine in Intimidate
Mac Clear Lipglass


I'm hoping I'll have time for another post before I go to work today, but I'm just not sure.
<3 - Samantha

No comments: