Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cool Toned Smokey FOTD

Hey guys!
So today, I had NO idea what I was going to do with my makeup, but I wanted to try something a little different. I applied for a makeup artist position at this super trendy salon in South Beach, so I hope I get the job!

Sorry the pictures suck, I left my camera at the boyfriends house and I had to use my Macbook for the camera. OOPS! Oh and sorry no full face pictures, I couldnt get my entire face to look good with the camera I was using!


Face:
Mac Studio Fix Fluid NW25
Mac Select Concealer NW25
Mac MSF Medium Deep
Mac Mineralized Blush in Pleasantry

Brows:
Mac Brow Pencil - Stud
Anastasia Brow Powder - Brunette
Mac Brow Set - Clear

Eyes:
Mac Cream Color Base - Luna
Mac Pigment - Frozen White
Mac Eyeshadow - Silver Ring, Tilt, & Carbon
Mac Reflects Gold
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil - Zero
Mac Liquid Liner - Boot Black
Diorshow Unlimited - Black

Lips:
Urban Decay Lipstick - Lovechild
Mac Lipglass - Starlet Kiss (mixed with a little bit of Reflects Gold)

So, yeah - I love this look and I think it turned out amazing. I have been addicted to using Mac Reflects Gold for the past week. It is so versatile! Anyways, let me know what you think!
- Samantha

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Ooooo I love this look!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! do you have any tips on how to get the glitter to stick? I hate fallout. Are CCBs the best for providing a base for them to stick to?