Thursday, January 29, 2009

FOTD & News

Hello guys!
It's been a while, but I'm still alive and kicking.
Who's excited for the hello kitty collection? I am.

FOTD:

Face:
Boscia Toner & Moisturizer (which I love btw)
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
MUFE Mat Velvet +
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Duo
Mac Pressed Blot Powder
Nars Bronzer - Laguna

Brows:
Mac Brow Pencil in Stud
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Brunette (I think?)
Mac Clear Brow Set

Eyes:
UDPP
Mac Paint Pot - Blackground
Mac Vanilla Pigment
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Half Baked
Mac Eyeshadow - Carbon
Mac Feline Kohl
Diorshow Unlimited Mascara - Black

Lips:
Mac Dazzleglass - Date Night


I really like the way this turned out, its a really good look for when I go to work and to go out.

I'll post more tomorrow, I have SO much work to do, it isnt even cute.

Love and miss you guys!
- Samantha

No comments: