Monday, April 14, 2008

Smoky FOTD

So, did anyone watch the Rock of Love Finale?
Thought!?

What was HE THINKING? Bret, in all honesty, Daisy was MADE for you, she is gorgeous, and she is so glamrock that it hurts.
I thought she was amazing, and gorgeous. So, in my frustration, here is a fotd.

Im going to post another one in about an hour, since I need to redo my makeup for work.

Heres what I used;
All Mac unless noted otherwise

Face:
Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer
Studio Fix Fluid - NW30
Select Cover Up - NW25
MSF - Medium Dark
Urban Decay Blush - Score
Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder
Bronzing Powder - Bronze

Eyes:
UDPP
Paint Pot - Bare Study
Pigment - Platinum
Pigment - Dark Soul
Eyeshadow - Carbon
Eyeshadow - Knight Devine
Fluidline - Blacktrack
Maybelline Define a Lash Volume Mascara - Black
Eyebrow Pencil - Stud

Lips:
Fleshpot
3D Lipglass - Energy






No comments: