Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hair Product Review!


Hello kiddos,
For those of you who know, and many of you do, I work at a hair salon, and have INCREDIBLY damaged hair. I went from being a heavily highlighted blonde, to being a platinum blonde, back to a brunette, and now a brunette with platinum panels - and if you could only imagine how damaged my hair is, it's disgusting.
Anyways, we recently got the entire Sebastian line at my salon, you know, that line for old ladies that has the famous Shaper hairspray? Yeah, well they've done a total overhaul on a ton of products, changed the packaging, and made some amazing new products, one of which is the shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner that I am currently using.
BEHOLD PENETRAITT!
Penetraitt consists of 3 products: a shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner. I use the shampoo and conditioner when I wash my hair and then once a week I use the deep conditioner in place of my regular conditioner and in a week I have noticed a HUGE difference in the quality or integrity of my hair. Where my platinum panels are is so damaged, frayed and fried, so when I would wash my hair before it would stay wet for HOURS just because of how fragile and torn apart my cuticle was, now, I wash my hair with this stuff and it dries almost normally, which is a sign that it is repairing my damaged and abused hair.
The scent of these products is clean and not overpowering and it doesn't make me sick, which is nice since I am SO picky about scents. the bottles are cheap, $13 for the shampoo, $14 for the conditioner, and $18 for the deep conditioner - but that's just at my salon and not taking into account that I get a 40% off discount on those prices. It is worth ever penny, I swear by this stuff.
My hair looks and feels way healthier than it actually is and it makes my hair shiny and easily managable and stylable. (Stylable? Is that even a word?...)
I HIGHLY reccommend this product if you have damaged hair, espcially if you have chemically processed your hair to oblivion like I did. Even the stylists at my salon complement me on how healthy my hair looks compared to how it used to look.
I have never been a true believer in the differences from shampoo to shampoo - to me it was really all the same, but after using this stuff I dont know if I will ever look at a shampoo or conditioner the same way. Damn you, Sebastian for spoiling me so good!
Go out, get your little hands on this stuff, it's incredible, and DEF. let me know how it works for you! beautyreview@aol.com
I want to know if others are getting the same results as I am and I haven't found any reviews for it online yet. So try it - and let me know how much you absolutely love it!
- Samantha

Oh, and before I forget, they also have a line of shampoo and conditioner called "Drench" for dry hair and "Light" for normal to fine hair. I've heard nothing but good things about them from the girls at work who have been using them on themselves and clients, so if you are in the market for a really good new shampoo and conditioner go check those out!

No comments: